1861-1947; Eng. mathematician & philosopher, in the U.S. after 1924
- A skin lesion consisting of a hair follicle that is occluded with sebum and keratin, appearing white at the surface.
- See milium.
- A pimple formed by a clogged sebaceous gland, usually with a milky-white cap.
- Ruth knew that the whiteheads of her teenage acne were a temporary state of affairs, but that did nothing to quell her distress when an eruption hit just before prom.
- A species of passerine bird, endemic to New Zealand
- The blue-winged snow goose.
- The surf scoter duck.
- A surname.