- having a pale face; pallid
- having a white mark on the front of the head, as a horse
The definition of white faced is someone or something who is pale, often as a result of nerves.
An example of white faced is a person who has just seen a ghost.
- Having a pale face; pallid.
- Having a white face or a white patch extending from the muzzle to the forehead: a white-faced antelope; white-faced cattle.
- Early in the 19th century the old Wiltshire white-faced horned sheep, with a scanty coat of hairy wool, and the Berkshire Knot, roamed over the downs of their native counties.