A band that holds a wristwatch in place.
- The different designs help define the style and image of a watch and the extensive choice available means that a watch and watchband combination can be found for all tastes and occasions.
- Watchbands.com - this website offers a full listing of watchbands and also offers help and advice about how to replace a watchband.
- Stainless Steel with Gold Accents: A popular style of watchband is stainless steel complemented with gold colored metal accents.
- Odyssey Collection - The odyssey collection includes such options as a stainless steel watchband and a diamond encrusted case.
- A cuff bangle watchband encircles the wrist just like a bracelet and often has additional baubles or adornment of some sort.