- of or for vehicles: a vehicular tunnel
- serving as a vehicle
- resulting from a collision or collisions, etc. of or with a vehicle or vehicles: vehicular homicide
Origin of vehicularLate Latin vehicularis
- Of, relating to, or intended for vehicles, especially motor vehicles: vehicular traffic.
- Serving as a vehicle: a vehicular contrivance.
- Of or pertaining to a vehicle or vehicles, usually specifically cars and trucks.
- Ernest had a fear of vehicular travel, and ended up walking everywhere.
- Of or pertaining to a language that is used as a contact language between two groups who do not share a common native tongue nor a common culture.
- English is used as a vehicular language in many business settings.