- Informal a vegetable
- Slang a vegetarian
- A vegetable.
- A vegetarian.
- It's easy for some veggies to slide through the grill cracks and fall into the coals, but you can prevent that from happening by skewering veggie slices and pieces together on kabobs before you place them on the grill.
- If you're looking for a good vegetarian burger recipe, you'll soon discover that there is a wide variety of methods and ingredients to use on the quest for the perfect veggie burger.
- If the veggie has wilted or drooping leaves, soft body, obvious spoilage on the body, or smells like its seen better days, leave it on the shelf and choose something that is fresh.
- Sam's Yams Veggie Rawhide Dog Treats - The word "rawhide" is a bit of a misnomer here since the company say it's treats are made from thick slabs of dehydrated sweet potatoes.
- Whether inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean or Veggie Tales The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, a pirate alarm clock can easily tie into the overall theme of a pirate room.