A man unscrewed this bottle.
- to remove a screw or screws from
- to remove, detach, or loosen by removing a screw or screws, or by turning
- to remove a threaded top, cover, etc. from (a jar, etc.)
to become unscrewed or admit of being unscrewed
verbun·screwed, un·screw·ing, un·screws
- To take out the screw or screws from.
- To loosen, adjust, or remove by rotating.
To become or allow to become unscrewed.
(third-person singular simple present unscrews, present participle unscrewing, simple past and past participle unscrewed)