underbuy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
underbuy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
verb un·der·bought , un·der·buy·ing, un·der·buys verb, transitive
- To buy less (of something) than one wants or needs.
- To buy at a lower price than a competitor.
- To buy (something) at less than a proper or expected price.
- To buy less of something than what is wanted or needed.
- To buy something at a price lower than proper or expected.