- having separate lanes for vehicles going in opposite directions: a two-way street
- involving reciprocity, mutual obligation, etc.: a two-way cultural exchange, contract, etc.
- involving two persons, groups, etc.: a two-way political race
- used for both transmission and reception: a two-way radio
- moving, operating, or allowing movement in either of two directions: a two-way faucet, two-way stretch, etc.
- adapted for use in either of two ways; esp., reversible: a two-way raincoat
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a. Affording passage in two directions: a two-way street.b. Moving in two directions: two-way traffic.
- a. Permitting communication in two directions: a two-way radio.b. Permitting flow in two directions: a two-way valve.
- a. Expressive of or involving mutual action, relationship, or responsibility.b. Involving two participants: a two-way treaty.
- Sports Playing both offense and defense well: a two-way player.