- To two time is defined as to double cross someone or do something behind someone's back, especially to cheat on a spouse.
An example of a two time Oscar winner is someone who has won the Oscar twice.
- To two time is to double cross someone or do something behind someone's back, especially to cheat on a spouse.
An example of two time is when a husband has a mistress.
transitive verb-·timed·, -·tim·ing
transitive verbtwo-timed, two-tim·ing, two-times Slang
- To be unfaithful to (a spouse or lover).
- To deceive; double-cross.
- that is or are what this adjective qualifies twice over
- two-time winners of the World Cup
(third-person singular simple present two-times, present participle two-timing, simple past and past participle two-timed)
- to be unfaithful to one's partner