- The definition of two bit is someone or something that is not very good or that is poor or inferior in some way.
An example of someione you would describe as a two bit designer is a person who makes really bad imitations of designer clothes.
- Informal worth or costing twenty-five cents
- cheap; gaudy; tawdry
- mediocre, inferior, or insignificant
Origin of two-bitsee bit,
- Informal Costing or worth 25 cents: a two-bit cigar.
- Slang Worth very little; petty or insignificant: a two-bit thief.
Adjective form of two bits.