- ice cream or other sweet food containing a mixture of chopped fruits, candied, dried, or fresh
- a flavoring combining the flavors of a number of fruits
Origin of tutti-fruttiItalian literally , all fruits: see tutti
- A confection, especially ice cream, containing a variety of chopped and usually candied fruits.
- A flavoring simulating the flavor of many fruits.
Having a combination of fruit flavors.
Origin of tutti-fruttiItalian : tutti, pl. of tutto, all + frutti, pl. of frutto, fruit.
- A variety of ice cream that contains chopped candied fruit.