- ice cream or other sweet food containing a mixture of chopped fruits, candied, dried, or fresh
- a flavoring combining the flavors of a number of fruits
Origin of tutti-fruttiIt, literally , all fruits: see tutti
- A confection, especially ice cream, containing a variety of chopped and usually candied fruits.
- A flavoring simulating the flavor of many fruits.
Having a combination of fruit flavors.
Origin of tutti-fruttiItalian tutti pl. of tutto all frutti pl. of frutto fruit
- A variety of ice cream that contains chopped candied fruit.
- Alternative spelling of tutti-frutti.