Variant of transformation
- a transforming or being transformed
- Now Rare a woman's wig
- ☆ Linguis.
- the process of changing, by the application of certain syntactic rules, an abstract underlying structure into a surface structure
- any of the rules that derive surface structures from abstract underlying structures
- Math. the process of setting up correspondences between the elements of two sets or spaces so that every element of the first set corresponds to a unique element of the second set
Origin: LL(Ec) transformatio
- transformational adjective
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.