Use townhouse in a sentence
or town house
- A row house, especially one designed as a single-family residence.
- A residence in a city, especially in contrast to a residence in the country.
Noun See also: row house
- a row house
- a house in an urban setting
- (dated) town hall
Variant of town house
- a city residence, esp. as distinguished from a country residence of the same owner
- ☆ a dwelling, typically two-story or three-story, that is one of a planned complex of such, often contiguous, dwellings