Toiletries on bathroom shelves.
Toiletry is defined as personal care items use for hygiene or grooming.
Toothpaste, toothbrush or shampoo are all examples of a toiletry.
An article, such as toothpaste or a hairbrush, used in personal grooming or dressing.
- Any item used for personal hygiene or grooming.
- If you are only planning on carrying around a few toiletry items, then you can detach the lower portion of these bags in order to save space in your suitcase.
- Weekend Trips: Duffle bags are small enough to take on a short trip, but large enough to hold all the weekend clothing and toiletry essentials.
- If space is limited, trying to hang a wall mirror and then a cabinet for storage of small toiletry items can quickly clutter up wall space.
- Keep your daily routine of cooking, cleaning, and basic toiletry usage the same as it was before you starting buying in bulk.
- The Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association (CTFA) has created the Consumer Commitment Code.