- The definition of a tickler is something or someone that pleases or causes you to laugh because of a light sensation on your body.
An example of a tickler is a big brother who is using a feather to touch the bottom of his brother's foot.
- Tickler is defined as a written note to help you remember something in the future.
An example of a tickler is a note that you keep on your mirror at home.
tickler definition by Webster's New World
- a person or thing that tickles
- ☆ a special memorandum pad, file, etc. for reminding one of matters requiring attention at certain dates in the future
tickler definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that tickles.
- A memorandum, book, or file to aid the memory.
tickler - Computer Definition
A manual or automatic system for reminding users of scheduled events or tasks. It is used in PIMs, contact management systems and scheduling and calendar systems.