- The definition of a tickler is something or someone that pleases or causes you to laugh because of a light sensation on your body.
An example of a tickler is a big brother who is using a feather to touch the bottom of his brother's foot.
- Tickler is defined as a written note to help you remember something in the future.
An example of a tickler is a note that you keep on your mirror at home.
- a person or thing that tickles
- ☆ a special memorandum pad, file, etc. for reminding one of matters requiring attention at certain dates in the future
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- One that tickles.
- A memorandum, book, or file to aid the memory.
tickler - Computer Definition
A manual or automatic system for reminding users of scheduled events or tasks. It is used in PIMs, contact management systems and scheduling and calendar systems.
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.