- Tickler is defined as a written note to help you remember something in the future.
An example of a tickler is a note that you keep on your mirror at home.
- The definition of a tickler is something or someone that pleases or causes you to laugh because of a light sensation on your body.
An example of a tickler is a big brother who is using a feather to touch the bottom of his brother's foot.
- a person or thing that tickles
- ☆ a special memorandum pad, file, etc. for reminding one of matters requiring attention at certain dates in the future
- One that tickles.
- A memorandum, book, or file to aid the memory.
- A person who or thing which amuses, tickles, excites.
- A reminder.
- Put it in the tickler file for next week.
- A latex condom that has additional protrusions, for enhancing the sexual pleasure of the user.
- (dated) Something puzzling or difficult; a conundrum.
- (US, dated, slang, business) A book containing a memorandum of notes and debts arranged in the order of their maturity.
- (UK, dated) A prong used by coopers to extract bungs from casks.
tickle +"Ž -er
tickler - Computer Definition
A manual or automatic system for reminding users of scheduled events or tasks. It is used in PIMs, contact management systems and scheduling and calendar systems.