of Tibet or its people, language, or culture
- a member of a Mongolian people native to, and forming the majority of the population of, Tibet
- the Tibeto-Burman language of this people
- any person born or living in Tibet
Of or relating to Tibet, the Tibetans, or their language or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Tibet.b. A member of a traditionally Buddhist people constituting the predominant ethnic population of Tibet and neighboring regions in China, Bhutan, and Nepal, with large displaced populations in India.
- The Tibeto-Burman language of the Tibetans.
- Pertaining to Tibet, the Tibetan people, culture, or language.
- A native of Tibet
- A language of Tibet