thereupon[t̸her′ə pän′, t̸her′ə pän′]
thereupon definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- immediately following that; at once
- as a consequence of that
- upon that; concerning that subject, etc.
thereupon definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Concerning that matter; upon that.
- Directly following that; forthwith.
- In consequence of that; therefore.