(plural sunshine agendas)
- A public agenda
- (US, government, law) an agenda for which an item has been placed for which the decision-making body will not entertain discussion or commentary
- (US, government, law) a public agenda on which an item for decision has been placed for which the decision-making body will not entertain commentary, discussion or influence during a certain defined time-frame prior to the decision, in order to give the body "a period of repose" in which to make decisions.
- tends to be mis-interpreted / mis-used
- as an any agenda posted to the public
- as an "open agenda" on which items will be open to comment