- a hardy, shrubby North American plant (Symphoricarpos albus) of the honeysuckle family, with tubular, small, pink flowers and soft, white berries
- any of various other plants having white berries
- any of these berries
- Any of various shrubs of the genus Symphoricarpos, especially S. albus of North America, having small pinkish flowers and white berries.
- Any of various tropical American shrubs or vines of the genus Chiococca, having small yellow or white flowers and white berries.
- A shrub bearing white berries, now especially of the genus Symphoricarpos.
- The fruit of this shrub.