- Signage is a term that is defined as all of the visual graphics (public advertisements, billboards, etc.) or groups of graphics that communicate information to the public.
A row of billboards along a roadway advertising beer companies, insurance companies, lawyers and nearby restaurants is an example of signage.
the signs, collectively, displayed as in a community, often, specif., when graphically coordinated
- Signs considered as a group.
- The design or use of signs and symbols.
(usually uncountable, plural signages)
- Signs taken collectively.
- The signage in the airport is designed to point the way clearly to important locations.
- The poor signage at Heathrow is only in English.
- The use of countable "a signage" and "signages" is chiefly in India.