- an electromagnetic wave that is shorter than those used in commercial broadcasting, usually a radio wave 60 meters or less in length
- a radio or radio band for broadcasting or receiving shortwavesin full shortwave radio
- the band of frequencies (approximately 1.7 to 30 megahertz) used for shortwave transmissions by international broadcasters, licensed amateurs and other operators
- the transmissions that are broadcast
- Having a wavelength of approximately 10 to 200 meters.
- Capable of receiving or transmitting at wavelengths of approximately 10 to 200 meters: a shortwave radio.
- Any shortwave frequency, having a wavelength between approximately 10 and 200 meters
- Many stations broadcast on shortwaves.
- Any wave in the shortwave frequency band
- Shortwaves are longer than microwaves.
shortwave - Computer Definition
Referring to the short wavelength of high frequency (HF) radio, which is in the frequency range of 3