Shenanigan is defined as mischief, trickery or naughty behavior.noun
When you get up to no good and get in trouble, the bad behavior is an example of a shenanigan.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- nonsense; trickery; mischief
- : usually used in pl.
- a treacherous or deceitful trick
- a playful or mischievous trick
Origin: altered < ? Ir sionnachuighim, I play the fox
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a. A deceitful trick; an underhanded act.b. Remarks intended to deceive; deceit. Often used in the plural.
- a. A playful or mischievous act; a prank.b. Mischief; prankishness. Often used in the plural.
Origin: Origin unknown.