Just because her son Alan has Down Syndrome, Becky is raising him to lead a life that is not self-limiting in any way.
When you don't allow yourself to have a good time at a party, this is an example of self-limiting.
- Limiting oneself or itself.
- In most cases of mild diarrhea, it is not critical to identify the organism because the disorder is self-limiting.
- The initial infection is self-limiting, but the immune system does not destroy the virus.
- Gastroenteritis is a self-limiting illness that will resolve by itself.
- Croup is normally a self-limiting disease with an excellent prognosis.
- Most cases of motion sickness are mild and self-limiting.