- The definition of self induced is something that happens to you that you personally cause.
An example of self induced is when you force yourself to throw up.
- induced by oneself or itself
- produced by self-induction
- Induced by oneself or itself: self-induced vomiting.
- Electricity Produced by self-induction.
(comparative more self-induced, superlative most self-induced)
- Indicating that a condition was caused by the action of the person it inflicts.
- His indigestion was self-induced. If he didn't eat so much it wouldn't hurt.
- Simple past tense and past participle of self-induce.