- a person born or living in Samoa
- the Austronesian language of the Samoans
Origin of Samoanfrom Samoa (ult. from Proto-Polynesian an unverified form ha'amoa, ancient place name) + -an
of Samoa or its people, language, or culture
- Of or relating to the islands of Samoa.
- Of or relating to the country of Samoa or the territory of American Samoa.
- A native or inhabitant of the islands or country of Samoa.
- The Polynesian language of the Samoans.
- A person from Samoa or of Samoan descent.
- The Samoan language.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Samoa, the Samoan people or the Samoan language.