- a large bag, usually one of a pair, carried on either side of the back of a horse, etc., just behind the saddle
- ☆ a similar bag carried over the back wheel of a motorcycle or bicycle
- Informal a deposit of fat forming a bulge at the top of the thigh: usually used in the pl.
See saddlebag in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One of a pair of pouches hanging across the back of a horse behind the saddle.
- A pouch hanging from a saddle or over the rear wheel of a motorcycle or bicycle.
Learn more about saddlebag