A saddlebag on a horse.
saddlebag definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a large bag, usually one of a pair, carried on either side of the back of a horse, etc., just behind the saddle
- ☆ a similar bag carried over the back wheel of a motorcycle or bicycle
- Informal a deposit of fat forming a bulge at the top of the thigh: usually used in the pl.
saddlebag definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One of a pair of pouches hanging across the back of a horse behind the saddle.
- A pouch hanging from a saddle or over the rear wheel of a motorcycle or bicycle.