- as much or as many as will fill a room
- the people or objects in a room, collectively
- a. The amount that a room can hold: a roomful of furniture.b. The number of people that a room can hold: a roomful of guests.
- The number of people in a room, considered as a group: The whole roomful gasped when he entered wearing a bizarre costume.
(plural roomfuls or roomsful)
- The amount that a room can hold, especially the number of people that can fit into a room
- The people in a room, considered as a group
room +"Ž -ful