reverberative[ri vʉr′bə rāt′iv, -rə tiv]
reverberative definition by Webster's New World
- reverberating or tending to reverberate
- having the nature of reverberation
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- reverberatively adverb
reverberative definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having the nature of reverberation.
- Tending to reverberate; reverberant.
- re·verˈber·a·tive·ly adverb