to be played or play again
something replayed; esp., an instant replay
transitive verbre·played, re·play·ing, re·plays
To play over again: replay a tennis match; replay a tape; replay history.
- The act or process of replaying.
- Something replayed.
- An instant replay.
(third-person singular simple present replays, present participle replaying, simple past and past participle replayed)
- to play again
- to display a recording of a previous event, especially multiple times
- the replaying of (something), for example of televised footage.
- Show us that replay one more time.
- (gaming) saved video footage of gameplay of computer game