- Repartition means the act of setting up partitions.
An example of repartition is the divisions which are made on a computer's hard drive.
- Repartition is to divide something up again.
An example of repartition is when you redivide your computer's hard drive to install a new operating system.
- the act of partitioning; distribution
- the act of partitioning again; redistribution
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Distribution; apportionment.
- A partitioning again or in a different way.