The repartition of Native American territories determined by the United States government did not benefit their people.
- Repartition means the act of setting up partitions.
An example of repartition is the divisions which are made on a computer's hard drive.
- Repartition is to divide something up again.
An example of repartition is when you redivide your computer's hard drive to install a new operating system.
- the act of partitioning; distribution
- the act of partitioning again; redistribution
- Distribution; apportionment.
- A partitioning again or in a different way.
transitive verbre·par·ti·tioned, re·par·ti·tion·ing, re·par·ti·tions
(third-person singular simple present repartitions, present participle repartitioning, simple past and past participle repartitioned)
- to partition again
- (computing) to format a hard drive into different partitions