- simple past tense and past participle of reiterate
Mr. Wilson reiterated the criteria the students needed to include in their book reports.
Reiterated is defined as to repeat something that someone said.
An example of reiterated is a teacher repeating the class assignment already said to their class.
- That faith must precede knowledge is reiterated by him.
- The emancipation proclamation once issued, he reiterated his purpose never to retract or modify it.
- In 500 he conquered Gundibald, king of the Burgundians, reduced him to a kind of vassalage, and forced him into reiterated promises of conversion to orthodoxy.
- He reiterated he'd made no move to learn of our location or names.
- The powers, however, reiterated their decision to maintain the status quo, and increased their military and naval forces; the Greek flag was hauled down at Canea and Candia, and some desultory engagements with the insurgents took place, the international troops co-operating with the native gendarmerie.