- An example of registered is a sex offender filing with the court where they are living.
- An example of registered is a person making sure they are legally allowed to vote in the county in which they live.
The definition of registered is a person or thing with formal or legal authorization, certification or enrollment.
officially recorded or enrolled; specif.,
- designating bonds, etc. having the owner's name listed in a register
- designating a dog, horse, cow or bull, etc. having its ancestry recorded and authenticated by a breeders' association established to promote the breed
- legally certified or authenticated
- Having the owner's name listed in a register: registered bonds.
- Having the pedigree recorded and verified by an authorized association of breeders: a registered golden retriever.
- Officially qualified or certified: a registered pharmacist.
- Simple past tense and past participle of register.