anything that radiates; specif.,
- a series of pipes or coils through which hot water or steam circulates so as to radiate heat into a room, etc.
- a cooling device of tubes and fins, as in an automobile, through which circulating coolant passes
- any radioactive material or body
- Radio a portion of any transmitting antenna capable of producing radio-frequency energy
- a. A heating device consisting of a series of pipes, typically inside an upright metal structure, through which steam or hot water circulates to heat the surrounding space by radiation or convection.b. A similar heating device based on other technology such as the generation of heat through electrical resistance.
- A cooling device, as in automotive engines, through which water or other fluids circulate as a coolant.
- Physics A body that emits radiation.
- A transmitting antenna.
- Anything which radiates or emits rays.
- (automotive) A device that lowers engine coolant temperature by conducting heat to the air, through metal fins.
- (of buildings) A finned metal fixture that carries hot water or steam in order to heat a room.
- (electronics) A type of antenna.
radiate +"Ž -or