point systempoint system
- a system of averaging a student's letter grades by giving them equivalent numerical value in points: the average attained is called the grade-point average
- a system of graduating the sizes of type on a uniform scale of points
- any system of writing or printing for the blind, as Braille, in which raised points in certain combinations are used
- ⌂ a system in which a certain number of penalty points is added to a driver's record for each violation of the traffic laws, with an accumulation of points leading to possible suspension or revocation of the driver's license
- A system of evaluating academic achievement based on grade points.
- Any of various printing or writing systems for the blind, such as Braille, that use an alphabet of raised symbols or dots that correspond to letters.
- Printing A system of graduating sizes of type in multiples of the point.
- A system of penalizing drivers of motor vehicles for traffic violations by assigning points for each type of violation and revoking the driver's license if a certain number of points are accrued.