- An adherent of social or philosophical pluralism.
- Ecclesiastical A person who holds two or more offices, especially two or more benefices, at the same time.
Variant of pluralism
- the quality or condition of being plural, or of existing in more than one part or form
- the holding by one person of more than one office or church benefice at the same time
- the existence within a nation or society of groups distinctive in ethnic origin, cultural patterns, religion, or the like
- a policy of favoring the preservation of such groups within a given nation or society
- Philos. the theory that reality is composed of a multiplicity of ultimate beings, principles, or substances