- a person who plunges, or dives
- a large, rubber suction cup with a long handle, used to free clogged drains
- any cylindrical device that operates with a plunging motion, as a piston
- Informal a person who acts hastily or recklessly; esp., a rash gambler or speculator
- One who plunges or dives.
- A device consisting of a rubber suction cup attached to the end of a stick, used to unclog drains and pipes. Also called plumber's helper .
- A part of a machine, tool, or device that operates wtih a thrusting or plunging movement, such as a piston.
- A device that is used to remove blockages from a toilet or sink by suction.
- The internal piece of a syringe that pushes out or pulls in any contents.
- The sliding activator of an exploder, an electrical generator used to trigger electrical detonators such as blasting caps.
- The part of a cafetiÃ¨re that is pushed down to remove grounds from coffee.
- One who plunges; a diver.
- A device similar to a piston but without a mechanism; a long solid cylinder used, instead of a piston or bucket, as a forcer in pumps.
- The moving portion of solenoid.
- (pinball) The spring-loaded assembly that propels the ball onto the table.
- (dated, slang) A reckless gambler.
- (pottery) A boiler in which clay is beaten by a wheel to a creamy consistency.
- (firearms) The firing pin of a breechloader.
From plunge +"Ž -er.