- a person who plunges, or dives
- a large, rubber suction cup with a long handle, used to free clogged drains
- any cylindrical device that operates with a plunging motion, as a piston
- Informal a person who acts hastily or recklessly; esp., a rash gambler or speculator
See plunger in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One who plunges or dives.
- A device consisting of a rubber suction cup attached to the end of a stick, used to unclog drains and pipes. Also called plumber's helper.
- A machine part, such as a piston, that operates with a thrusting or plunging movement.
Learn more about plunger