- The definition of photogenic is someone or something that photographs well and looks good on camera.
A person who always looks great in pictures is an example of someone who would be described as photogenic.
- due to or produced by light
- producing or giving off light; phosphorescent
- that looks or is likely to look attractive in photographs: said especially of a person
Origin: photo- plush -genic
- photogenically adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Attractive as a subject for photography.
- Biology Producing or emitting light; phosphorescent: photogenic bacteria.
- Caused or produced by light: photogenic seizures.
- phoˌto·genˈi·cal·ly adverb
photogenic - Medical Definition
- Producing or emitting light; phosphorescent.
- Caused or produced by light, as a seizure.