The photogenic model keeps her schedule fully booked with photo shoots.
A person who always looks great in pictures is an example of someone who would be described as photogenic.
- due to or produced by light
- producing or giving off light; phosphorescent
- that looks or is likely to look attractive in photographs: said especially of a person
Origin of photogenicphoto- + -genic
- Attractive as a subject for photography.
- Biology Producing or emitting light; phosphorescent: photogenic bacteria.
- Caused or produced by light: photogenic seizures.
(comparative more photogenic, superlative most photogenic)
photo- +"Ž -genic