- Peripherally is defined as something on the outside or only slightly connected with the subject.
If you are only slightly involved with a specific campaign, this is an example of when you areperipherally involved.
Variant of peripheral
- of, belonging to, or forming a periphery
- lying at the outside or away from the central part; outer; external
- Anat. of, at, or near the surface of the body; specif., designating or of that part of a nervous system that branches out from a central nervous system
- only slightly connected with what is essential or important; merely incidental
- peripherally adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.