- a stiff material made of layers of paper pasted together or of pressed and dried paper pulp
- Slang something made of pasteboard, as a playing card or ticket
- of or like pasteboard
- flimsy; sham
- A thin firm board made of sheets of paper pasted together or pressed paper pulp.
- A card, especially:a. A ticket.b. Games A playing card.c. A visiting card.
- Made of pasteboard.
- Of inferior quality; flimsy or unsubstantial.
(countable and uncountable, plural pasteboards)
- (usually uncountable) card stock
- (computing, countable) A common widget that can be used by multiple users to paste items or text to.