- An example of paranoid is a type of mental illness.
- An example of paranoid is being worried that the policeman behind you is going to pull you over.
- of or like paranoia
- characterized by extreme suspiciousness and anxiety, delusions of persecution, etc.also par·a·noi′dal
- Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with paranoia.
- Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others: a paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged.
(comparative more paranoid, superlative most paranoid)
- Someone suffering from paranoia
From paranoia +"Ž -oid.