- with the upper part or half extending past the lower: an overshot jaw
- driven by water flowing onto the upper part: an overshot water wheel
Past tense and past participle of overshoot.
- Having an upper part projecting beyond the lower: an overshot jaw.
- Operated by water that flows over the top from above: an overshot water wheel.
A pattern in weaving made when filling threads are passed over two or more warp threads.
- Simple past tense and past participle of overshoot.
(comparative more overshot, superlative most overshot)