A supermarket provides one-stop shopping.
The definition of one-stop is a store, business or other place capable of meeting all of the needs of its visitors or customers.
A large department store or grocery store that carries many different types of goods so that no one ever needs to go to another store is an example of a one-stop shop.
designating, of, or done at a store, bank, etc. that provides a complete range of goods or services: one-stop shopping
Relating to or providing a comprehensive selection of goods or services at a single location: one-stop shopping; a one-stop health-care center.
- (management) Describing a service operation at which all of a customer's needs may be satisfied without visiting another.
- Bella Blu Maternity: Along with a great range of fashionable choices in maternity dresses, skirts, tops, and bottoms, this shop also offers all you need to prepare for your nursury, making it ideal for those who like one-stop shopping.
- All Free Records.com is a website that has the stated goal of becoming a one-stop location to find data in order to obtain federal, state, county and local documents under the Freedom of Information Act and state and county statutes.
- Primitive Country Friends Marketplace: This one-stop website compiles of dozens of online shops specializing in primitive country-style and Americana decor, as well as DIY guides and references for making your own home accents.
- Whether you're shopping for a new pair of plus size jeans, a formal dress, or a bra that fits, Sowhatif is a one-stop shopping experience that helps you find everything you need without stepping foot into the local mall.
- Alkit Pro Camera: Located in the heart of New York's "Photo District" since 1934, the popular one-stop camera shop carries photo equipment, such as cameras, lighting equipment, film, memory cards and batteries.