objectivity[äb′jek tiv′ə tē]
- the state or quality of being objective
- objective reality
- The state or quality of being objective.
- External or material reality.
(countable and uncountable, plural objectivities)
- The state of being objective, just, unbiased and not influenced by emotions or personal prejudices
- The world as it really is; reality
- That which one understands, often, as intellectually, of all and everything, of what is sensed as felt, thereof
- That which is perceived to be true to understanding
- The object of understanding