To or in the adjacent house, building, apartment, or room.
- (nonstandard) Alternative spelling of next-door.
- That occupies an adjacent place.
- Alternative spelling of next door.
- If you have a daughter who is particularly resistant to potty training, it will do you little good to compare your child to the potty prodigies of Europe or even your next-door neighbor's toddler.
- Bella is the hardest Twilight character to copy because she is an ordinary human with your basic girl next-door look.
- Twain's next-door neighbor was author Harriet Beecher Stowe.
- Her next-door neighbours, Poland and Russia, were necessarily her competitors; fortunately they were also each other's rivals; obviously her best policy was to counterpoise them.
- It was Phil Riley, the Byrnes' next-door neighbor.