the edge of the neck opening of a garment, specif. with regard to its shape or position at the front of the neck or at the bosom: a blouse with a low neckline
The line formed by the edge of a garment at or near the neck.
- Try this blue short dress with a flirty bubble hem and sweetheart neckline for dinner and dancing or a stunning full-length one-shoulder dress with empire waist and ornate neckline for a wedding or dinner with the captain on a cruise.
- Many nightgowns, pajama sets, and other types of delicates offer modest coverage while still enticing the senses with luxurious fabrics, rich colors, or one alluring detail - a plunging neckline or high leg cut, for example.
- The suit may resemble a bikini loosely connected by straps between the top and bottom pieces, or it might be a slightly more substantial one piece with large cut outs along the bodice, complete with a plunging neckline.
- This Tropical look is no exception as the suit features deep side cutouts, a plunging neckline that’s held together by a seductive O-shaped ring, and a halter styled top that is quite flattering to the shoulders.
- Long-sleeve two-fer polo shirt:Featuring the double layered look that kids love, this three-button, collared neckline shirt comes in a variety of collars and designs, including stripes, and fits kids sizes four to 16.