- New Brunswickalso N.B.
Origin of NBClassical Latin nota bene note wellalso n.b.
- New Brunswick
- nota bene
- (cricket) no ball
NB or N.B.
- Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted.
- NB: Do not write below this line.
- (Canada) New Brunswick (Canadian province)
- North Bound
- (US, aviation) prefix code for NASA research bomber plane designations
- New Brunswick, a province of Canada.
- West Nusa Tenggara, a province of Indonesia.
- (for nota bene) taken directly from Latin
n.b. - Legal Definition
Nota bene; used to emphasize or call notice to something.