- a well-known brand or trademark
- a product bearing such a brand or trademark
name brandname brand
The definition of name brand is a product or item made by a famous maker or manufacturer, as opposed to by a generic manufacturer.
An example of name brand clothing are clothes made by Ralph Lauren.
- A brand name that is widely known and usually has a good reputation.
- A product, service, or organization having a name brand.
(plural name brands)
- Torre features more name-brand sportswear as well as casual attire, with athletic wear from companies like Roca and Champion as well as more stylish labels such as Calvin Klein and Coogi.
- In the world of portable home dehumidifiers, Danby dehumidifiers regularly stand out as some of the most popular thanks to their durability, ease of use and name-brand recognition.
- In fact, many of the projects are based on name-brand beads that most crafters will be able to find in their hometown or on a million different sites on the Internet.
- Best of all, you'll find secondary market dolls from name-brand manufacturers such as Ashton Drake, allowing you to collect the finest dolls even on a tight budget.
- The brand offers high quality and eye-catching designs in their accessories and handbags, all at a more afforable price point than many name-brand designers.