- The definition of off-price is a retailer who sells name brand or designer products at reduced cost.
An example of off-price is a retailer like TJ Maxx or Marshalls or Ross.
- designating or of retail stores, chains, etc. which sell high-quality merchandise, esp. clothing, at a price lower than the usual retail price
- of such merchandise or those who manufacture or sell it
- Of, relating to, or being a retail store that sells merchandise at prices lower than usual.
- For sale at prices lower than usual: off-price assortments of women's clothing.