- (informal) on, or around Monday
- I hope to have the job finished by Mondayish.
(comparative more Mondayish, superlative most Mondayish)
- (informal) feeling ill, especially used of clergymen having worked all day Sunday
- (informal) hungover after a weekend of drinking (as a presumed contributing explanation for a clergyman feeling Mondayish)
- (informal) grumpy and disheartened on returning to work on a Monday after the weekend
- I feel a bit Mondayish this week at the start of a long project.
Monday + -ish