Miscommunication is a failure to get a message across or lack of clear communication.
When you leave a message for someone and it doesn't get recorded properly, this is an example of a miscommunication.
- Lack of clear or adequate communication.
- An unclear or inadequate communication.
- Most printing services provide quality customer service, but all printers share a universal trait; they almost never admit to a mistake, claiming miscommunication on the part of the customer.
- The break down in connecting with your date seems to be rooted in miscommunication, leading to misunderstanding, which may explain why there are no call backs for a second date.
- Being honest is essential for a strong family, as lies, omissions, and half-truths can cause hurt feelings, miscommunication, and additional problems.
- If your words are positive but your behavior demonstrates fear, then the risk of miscommunication or coming across as inauthentic increases.
- Miscommunication happens when two people send out messages and either expect or assume the other person knows what the message means.